Ronald J. Zadora
Ron is on the board of various charitable and business organizations, including Gail & Rice, Inc. in the entertainment industry. Ron has formed and advised various private foundations and was appointed to the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute Planning Giving Advisory Committee.
With over 40 years of experience, Ron has obtained the received the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent® rating and has been on the D Business Magazine’s Top Lawyer List. Ron has served as an adjunct professor at Walsh College where he taught partnership taxation, estate planning, taxation of investments, tax shelters, and income taxation of trusts and estates in the master’s in taxation program.
Ron has lectured frequently on various estate and business planning matters and taught the MACPA course, Financial Planning: Tax Considerations and Strategies. He has also served as an expert witness in the Macomb County Probate Court.
Ron has published articles in the Journal of Taxation, Detroit College of Law Review, Michigan Bar Journal, and the Notre Dame Lawyer, where he was a note and comment editor.
- New York University, LLM (Taxation)
Recipient, Bernard and Pauline Lasker Scholarship
- Notre Dame Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude,
Law Review – Note and Comment Editor
- Michigan State University, B.A. High Honors
- Michigan– Estate Planning/Probate/Tax Sections
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Barbara Ann Karmanos Foundation Advisory Board
- Board of Directors of Gail & Rice, Inc., a Michigan entertainment company